GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Wingerly: Video Dating App – Users upload 10-second video profiles to display their personality more easily and to lower the possibility of meeting a catfish.
- Teeze: Start Landing Dates – Singles can easily send unique date ideas that are nearby to help the interaction transition into the real world.
- Fairytrail: Experience Viator and Airbnb Adventures With Someone You Like – The app has eight levels of security to protect users when they go on group adventures with potential dates.
- Unveil: More you talk, more you unveil: Profile pictures begin blurred but gradually get clearer with every voice message.
- Farmder: Tinder-style App for Single Farmers: Farmder is for farmers seeking like minded people, or people from cities who wants to date farmers.
- JustDate: Life is hard, dating doesn’t have to be: If an in-app conversation goes stale after seven days then the match will disappear forever.
- Plus Size Dates Club: Connect With Cuddly Singles: The dating club is for larger singles and is powered by online dating provider HubStars.