GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Let’s Go Dating App for Minnesota Singles and Couples Coming to St. Cloud – The free app features dating ideas and deals for existing couples, as well as a matching section for singles.
- Positive Singles Can Now Meet And Date Through MeetPositives.com – The site uses an algorithm to match singles who are currently living with the same sexually-transmitted disease.
- TourBar: A Far-Reaching Dating Site Appeals to Worldly Travelers Seeking an Adventurous Travel Buddy – The platform matches solo travellers with local tour guides, new friends or potential date prospects.
- 100% Free Online Dating Sites, no more a myth as friendfin.com launches it new dating platform – The free service offers instant matchmaking and facilitates those who want to find a partner from another country.
- Threesomesites.org Compiles List of the Best Seven Threesome Websites – The authors rank the sites based on the database of members, value for money, chance of getting a date and customer service.
- SingledIn: Dating With Decorum – This new exclusive dating app evaluates potential members on their community service, education, career progression and social footprint.