GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- FeelingsLink Offers Mashup of Online New Generation Dating and Social Networking Website – This social networking platform aims to connect people and create new friendships or romantic relationships.
- Dating Startup Betterhalf.AI Raises $500,000 In Seed Funding – The new capital will be utilised in building AI capabilities and investing further in innovative technology and talent.
- LMDating has launched for Chinese Singles with Busy Schedules – Users are connected with a professional dating expert who helps match them with new partners.
- Relationship A.I. is revolutionizing the way daters make decisions – Singles are managing 2-6 apps at a time; Relationship A.I. helps people track and process their love life from first message to relationship. Open seed round.
- World Chess Launches Chess Dating App – From the owners of hookup app Pure, Mates uses dating and geo-location technology to find and connect new chess opponents.
- JWed Doubles Down on Its Jewish-Only Mission – Only Jewish singles are allowed on JWed so all new members are screened for authenticity and are actively removed if they don’t meet the criteria.
- Blindfold: Wanna Play? – Blindfold enables users to instantly break the ice and play fun games that will help them get to know their match in a fun and easy way.