GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Perfect Match: Should You Download DoULike App? – This dating app offers tips and advice for users who aren’t sure how to engage in successful conversations.
- Korean startup HAII’s Chemi app uses AI voice-based algorithm to accurately predict your compatible partner – The algorithm uses data from the users’ voice tone, shared interests, preference type test and daily questions.
- Inlfighto: The Premium In-Flight Moving-Map App – Inflighto highlights points of interest along the user’s flight path and allows them to message other passengers.
- Conservative Dating App Receives $150,000 In Pre-seed Funding From London VC VENBEYCAP – Right Hook hopes to offer conservatives a chance to find love among like-minded individuals with a system designed to promote relationships.
- First Date: Go on dates without ever leaving your couch – This online dating platform for singles in Los Angeles lets them have a five-minute video date before meeting in person.