GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- ateam: We Are Only As Healthy As Our Relationships – This app connects people who enjoy looking after themselves for romance, friendships and workouts.
- UnFiltered: Real People. Real Love – UnFiltered only allows users to upload profile photos that were recently taken through the in-app camera and prohibits any form of editing and filters.
- inSync Dating: Find Your Sync – Users are treated to a basic but effective dating experience that also contains a mode to match for platonic relationships.
- Introducing Latiner – the First Latina-created Dating App for Latino and Hispanic Singles – The platform aims to make online dating easier for Latinx and Hispanic singles who often have bad experiences on mainstream apps.
- Pitch-ish – A dating service that connects people to places they love – Pitch-ish aims to bridge the gap between online and offline dating by recommending them local date venues.