GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Patrio Website Rebrands with New Logo – Patrio is a US dating app for conservative singles. The new website also includes a slogan: ‘Date Right’.
- Say Allo Mobile Dating App Adds Joy Randels to Advisory Board – Joy Randels is the latest addition to the Say Allo Advisory Board, and has helped to launch 13 technology companies in the past.
- XOXO Tours Launches, Web App Targeting Travel Enthusiasts. Now, Travel Worldwide With Endless Choices of Travel Friends! – The best way to beat the boredom of travelling alone is to find a travel companion, and XOXO Tours is helping by pairing up travel enthusiasts.
- Bounce App is Beta Testing in New York – No texting, no ghosting, no serial matching. Bounce organises face-to-face meetings on the very same night.
- Grazer is the New App for Herbivores – Grazer looks to match vegans and vegetarians, and will be starting a crowdfunding campaign soon.