GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- PolyFinda: Polyamorous Dating – A safe and judgment-free space where people of all preferences can explore what ethical and honest non-monogamy means for them and their partners.
- Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator Gets Switch, Mobile Ports – The dating game is coming to Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android “in the very near future.”
- New Romanian app helps users find new friends to go out with – Jumppi is aiming to stop young people from isolating themselves in big cities.
- Findaspot: Meet Everyone Halfway – Findaspot uses current traffic conditions to pick the best midway venue for up to five people to meet.
- Oblivio: Online dating where personality comes first – Profile pictures are initially blurred and only get revealed once couples have been talking for seven days.
- Piin: Real People, Real Connections, In The Real World – This social networking app connects like-minded people with places to hang out.
- Asexual Cupid is First Ace Dating Site With Verification for Real Asexual People – The new verification feature ensures members feel welcome and comfortable when looking for all forms of asexual relationships.