GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Curius: Left right swiping is practically meaningless! – Users can swipe in six different directions and leave comments to express their intentions from the very beginning.
- FitFCK: Fitness Dating App – This fitness social app matches gym-goers who are looking for dates, training partners or just networking opportunities.
- New Social Media App XO Thinks Online Dating Is All Fun And Games – The app’s thesis is that playing games such as word searches, topic rankings, drawings, or quizzes is a better way to meet someone and break the ice.
- TapRoom: Go out, from home – Users can virtually hang out with their friends at their favourite bars and use video chat to meet other ‘attendees’.
- “Travel Tinder app” Holiday Swap wins LuxLife Magazine award – Holiday Swap allows travellers to swap their homes with the community and discover new places around the world.