GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- New adoption website uses eHarmony tech to find homes for foster kids – Family-Match uses compatibility assessments to decrease the time for adoption placements and to match children to families.
- Say Allo Mobile Dating App Adds Frank Ricotta to Advisory Board – Frank Ricotta is the CEO and Co-Founder of BurstIQ, and the latest addition to Say Allo’s Advisory Board.
- Bremer developed dating app: Listening instead of seeing [GERMAN] – Users will judge potential matches based upon voice messages, rather than pictures.
- Dating Phone is now available on Android – Privacy is one of the most appreciated values for dating customers and this is one of the main focuses of the MAGIS Dating Phone.
- BRO (The Bro App) – BRO 3.0 for iOS has just been released and the app has now surpassed 600,000 downloads.