GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Gutsy: The first dating app for those with digestive health problems – Gutsy makes it easier for the 700 million people who have problems with their digestive health to find someone to connect with.
- Chetori App: Authentic Connections, Professional Persians – The new app takes a cultural approach to dating and globally connects singles in the Persian community who have similar interests and personalities.
- AsianD8’s Updated App Puts an End to Endless Swiping With Advanced Search Filters – The updated app has developed high-tech search features and vetting systems to ensure Asian singles can quickly connect.
- MPWH Celebrates Success as #1 Rated & Reviewed Dating Service for Herpes Singles – The number of members at MPWH continues to grow all and has been named the highest rated herpes dating site in the US.
- Can lefties and right-wingers find common ground? One site thinks so – Mismatch.org hosts Living Room Conversations, conference calls that connect people with opposing political opinions.
- From ‘UPdate’ to ‘Ateneut,’ is this a battle of dating sites? – Students from two rival universities in the Philippines have released competing dating sites for undergraduates who attend their school.
- Righter: The Dating Site for Those Who Can’t Get Laid Because of Their Love of Trump – Righter is meant for those people who support the president and liberals may get sued if they try to join.