GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- CIND: Chivalry Is Not Dead – Users send gifts to potential matches which the recipient can then cash in and donate to a charity of their choice.
- Closer – Brand New Dating App for Young People Who Want to Make New Friends – The first 100 users on the ‘App Experience Program’ will have the opportunity to improve the profile and receive a free lifetime membership.
- HAPPYGO LAUNCHES ON-THE-DAY DATING APP – The app gives users three local profile choices of potential dates and they have until 1pm that day to decide on one.
- Wild is the new dating app for you to hook up with people nearby – Wild applies some of the latest verification technologies in the process and uses AI to kick out scam profiles.
- Fwbdr: Friends With Benefits Dating – A casual hookup community for singles and couples to enjoy adult ‘no strings attached’ fun.
- Rx Breakup App Wants to Help You Survive a Broken Heart – The app will spend 30 days working new singles through a new feeling associated with a breakup.