GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Ruffatto Business Challenge: Scry Chat lets friends into your online dating decisions – Scry Chat allows dating app users to easily get advice or suggestions from friends by sharing their app account profiles and conversations.
- Rumpur: Meet men in your area and from all over the world – The gay dating app for every man who wants to form relationships without the restraints of discrimination based on race.
- A Q&A With the Women Launching a Breakup Concierge Service – Onward helps New York women move out of co-habitation relationships and find a new place to live.
- Gay.it: News, Community and Chat – One of the biggest Italian LGBTQ communities with the most relevant news, events and social features.
- Filter Off: Video Dating App – Filter Off makes it easier for users to become comfortable with their matches before they meet in person by having a 60 second video chat.
- MyLife Launches Online Dating ”Reputation Score” Profile Rating Solution to Protect Women – The feature enhances safety, credibility, and trust to allow singles to do surface level background checks before meeting in person.
- Safe Soulmate: We All Want Friendship and Love – This online matchmaking service helps adults with additional needs and disabilities meet new people.
- Censio: Find Love One Match At a Time – Censio helps build long-term relationships by ensuring users only match and date one person at a time.