There are only three weeks remaining until the GDI London conference. Standard tickets are still available to purchase on Eventbrite.
The event is taking place at the Leonardo Royal Hotel, right next to the stunning St.Paul’s Cathedral. The conference takes place on Thursday, 22nd September, with an exclusive networking session also taking place on Wednesday, 21st September.
Speakers for the event include:
- Hannah Shimko – Communications and policy director at the Online Dating Association.
- Phillip Wassouf and Eleanor Brook-Hatch – founders of Kindred
- David Vermeulen – CEO and founder of Inner Circle
- Shahzad Younes – founder of Muzz
- Jamie Wykes-Hobday – founder of FitFCK
- Sanjay Panchal – founder of Elate
- Mark Brooks – founder of Online Personals Watch
- Alex Durrant – founder of Jigsaw
- Dayo Akinrinade – founder of Africlick
- Lulu Freemont – director or Tasco Advisory
- Camilla Coverly de Veale – policy director at Coadec
- And many more!
The speaker sessions will run throughout the day as well and consist of panel debates, live interviews, talks from our sponsors and presentations. Each segment will last 15 minutes and will host a wide variety of subjects.
Guests will also receive free lunch and refreshments. The conference is followed by an evening of drinks, giving guests an informal networking opportunity to make professional connections.