GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Cuplet – Where Singles Meet: The exclusive marketplace that combines all your dating services into one.
- Approach Dating – A dating app to find your person, in person: Approach reimagines online dating to connect users safely, efficiently and authentically over shared interests.
- Nevermet – #1 VR Dating App for the Metaverse: Instead of posting content of yourself, you post content of your avatar — no human faces allowed.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Wingr – The social dating app for people who are fed up with miscommunication: Wingr allows you to set up your friends in the same way you would in real life.
- Breeze – No online hassle. No endless swiping, chatting and ghosting, no nonsense: Immediately fill in a datepicker after you match and Breeze organizes the face-to-face date.
- KokTailz – A Fun Way To Meet Amazing People: This app uses unique techniques and a sophisticated system to identify what you like and get you closer to matching with your ideal mate.