Global Dating Insights
Global Dating Insights (GDI) is the leading source of news, information and analysis for the online dating industry. The site serves a highly engaged trade audience of over 30,000 unique monthly visitors, and is read in over 100 countries.
Our articles and interviews provide executives and professionals worldwide with up-to-the-minute, authoritative dating sector coverage. We pride ourselves on being the go-to publication when a story breaks.
Our reports and analyses give readers a detailed look into the dating industry. The GDI Power Book, released on Valentine’s Day, lists the influencers, startups and movers who have impacted the market over the course of the year.
Our conferences and events bring together some of the biggest names in dating for conversations, presentations and networking opportunities. Speakers from Tinder, Facebook, eharmony, Jdate, Badoo and The University of Oxford have all featured in recent years.
GDI is seeking an enthusiastic Events, Sales and Marketing Graduate to help take our offering to the next level. Responsibilities will include:
- Organising and promoting our global conferences and networking events, including GDI Singapore, GDI Los Angeles, GDI Grand Prix Networking Monaco and GDI London.
- Tasks here include writing vibrant event copy, social media promotion, online and offline media partnerships, building relationships with senior industry executives, sourcing and managing speakers from brands like Tinder, Bumble and Hinge, sourcing and managing sponsorship deals with brands like Google, SendBird and Scamalytics.
- Building the Global Dating Insights brand in the international technology sector, through creative campaigns and marketing initiatives. We want your ideas!
- Sourcing and managing GDI Content Partners, as well as sponsors for reports and other projects.
- Helping with interviews and other website content / administrative tasks.
- Taking the lead on a major (top secret) GDI project!
Applicants should be:
- Graduating in summer 2019 from a Marketing course or similar, OR an events and marketing professional at the start of your career.
- Personable, professional and comfortable interacting with tech industry executives.
- Able to write confident and flowing copy, both in GDI promotional materials and all business emails.
- Available to travel when required.
Our office is in Eversley, Hampshire; a short commute from Reading, Guildford or Basingstoke. Hours are 9 – 5.30.
- Free breakfast
- Quarterly office socials
- Early finish Fridays
- Competitive salary
Please send a CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org