The Online Dating Association have linked up with law firm Wiggin, to offer a package of legal benefits for online dating sites.
The two have worked together before, holding free seminars in London on data protection and changes to consumer law.
This new partnership sees Wiggin offer “specialist and insightful legal advice” at preferential rates.
The package includes:
- Free “Hot Line” advice service — 30 mins of telephone advice on any query at any time during office hours (subject to fair use and not including review of any documentation)
- Guaranteed 20% discount off our standard fee rates for further advice
- Fixed price discounted packages for standard documents like NDAs, Freelancer agreements or IP assignments
- Free subscription to the digital edition of our well respected Employment Law Handbook
- Free access to Wiggin’s Breakfast Briefings programme of events on legal and commercial topics
- Free access to Wiggin’s Need to Know legal and commercial updates
- Regular bespoke legal and commercial updates on key topics relevant to the online dating industry
George Kidd, the Chief Executive of the ODA said: “Over the last several months both the Association and our members have benefitted from the work we have been doing with Wiggin. This partnership will be very beneficial to our members and is hopefully the first of a number of relationships that will bring tangible benefits to them.”
Wiggin are a specialist niche law firm, that focuses on matters pertaining to media, technology and data protection issues.
They have been working with the ODA over the past year, advising the regulatory body and their members on core issues central to online dating.
More information on the benefits package can be found here.