Windsor, Berkshire, United Kingdom
To provide an efficient and confidential administrative support as an Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer and the Board of Directors and undertake ad hoc project work for the Board as required.
To champion the Directors at all times and ideas agreed at board and management meetings, to encourage harmony in the office and act as an ambassador and diplomat in the office, and to be a positive and diplomatic conduit between the team members and the Managers.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Providing full administrative and EA/PA support to the CEO / COO and the Board, including producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required, producing meeting minutes, filing and photocopying.
- Deputising for the CEO and COO in their absence, including the allocation of work.
- Full management of the CEO’s and COO’s diaries. Supporting the CEO and COO with their external networking.
- Management of the CEO’s and COO’s mail and correspondence.
- Coordinate extensive travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the CEO and COO match their requirements.
- Keep and maintain accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the CEO, COO and Board.
- Organisation of Board member’s diaries as required.
- First point of contact for CEO, COO and Board of Directors.
- Organise monthly board meetings and weekly management meetings. Organise meeting rooms, refreshments, draft agenda, co-ordinate, compile and circulate papers and take minutes/actions.
- Ensure all actions from board meetings and management meetings are followed up and actioned.
- Events management, including all social company events and ad hoc corporate events.
- Project support to the CEO and COO as required.
- Maintenance of strict confidentiality and security of conversations, documentation and data management systems.
- Act as an effective filter between CEO, COO and the rest of the business.
- Manage expenses and credit cards for the CEO, COO and the Board.
- Support the HR Manager with responsibility for Health & Safety, including, but not limited to, first aiders, fire wardens and risk assessments.
- Overall responsibility of reception and office facilities with management of the Receptionist / Office Co-ordinator.
- Ad hoc project co-ordination.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies:
- Proven high-level EA skills, with the ability to manage different personalities and the presence and confidence to operate at both Executive and Board level.
- Confidence to communicate at all levels within the Company.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills with the flexibility to work to strict deadlines.
- Advanced PC skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Assertive, with strong organisational skills — the ability to organise yourself and others.
- The ability to work ahead of meetings, follow up action points, challenge and prompt Directors.
- Approachable, self-motivated and passionate.
- Commercial acumen.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
â€‹To apply for the job, go here.