GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Slush – The app for authentic dating: Slush is here to change your dating experience completely, with video speed dates and swiping through swiping through video-based profiles.
- Nikah Forever – India’s #1 Muslim matrimony website: A matrimony site for Muslims connects millions of people who are in search for their forever one.
- Inzodiac – The star sign compatibility app: Inzodiac ditches swiping left and right, opting for a highly specialized compatibility algorithm based on your date of birth and personalized astrology charts.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Boo – Meet new people by personality: Boo is the app for connecting with compatible and like-minded souls. Date, chat, match, make friends and meet new people by personality.
- WidowsFire – It’s all about the physical: A fun and flirty, non-judgemental, discreet place to meet like-minded people in the UK who understand.
- flutrr – Welcome to love’s new language: India’s first multilingual, safe, and inclusive dating app which provides a delightful dating experience in one’s own language.