GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- NeverTrump.Dating Is The New Dating Site For People Who Can’t Stand Donald Trump – The NeverTrump.Dating site lauds “couples that are united in social justice” and who “stand for tolerance and justice.”
- Introducing the Uber of dating apps – A bit like Uber for dating, Predict’s Instant feature lets you indicate that you’re free in the next three hours for a date, so you can see which of your matches are too.
- New Social App Makes It Easier To Find New Friends – Drop is a new way to search for people near you using different criteria, and it includes all their social media handles in one place.
- How This Startup Gives Women What They Want In Online Dating – Joining the competitive landscape is a new dating app giving women the power to propose the kinds of dates they want to go on within the next 24 hours.
- Forget Looks, This Dating App Lets You Pick Your Match Based On Their Voice – Instead of showing you carefully chosen, and even more carefully edited photos of potential partners, waving lets you listen to their voice.