GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Dateability – Making Love Accessible: The dating app designed for the disabled and chronically ill communities.
- ZiP – What You See Is What You Get: A video platform that allows users to create video profiles rather than just photos.
- OneRoof – Meet Your Neighbours: With OneRoof you can meet people in your building and make new friends in no time!
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Eden – Meet, Date & Find LGBTQ People: Eden is a place that allows you to express yourself by finding people nearby with different sexualities and genders and play any song at any playback speed.
- NoLongerLonely.com: A welcoming community that understands the trials and pitfalls of managing a mental illness. Find friends or seek romantic relationships knowing that everyone on this site has some form of mental illness.
- Playing The Field – The Sports Fan’s Dating App: Find someone that shares your love of the game and lives the sports fan lifestyle. Find Your MVP!