GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Gather Social – For those who prefer to meet in-real-life: The platform organises Gatherings, hour-long singles-focused events held at local mid-price restaurants. Group sizes range from 8 to 12.
- Pair Dating – The future of dating and the start of healthy relationships: Changing the dating world by giving you tools to work on yourself, learn healthy relationship skills, and date users that are doing the same.
- Poze – Helping you find love and fund change: It allows users to place blind bids on dates with fascinating singles in their area. The proceeds of which go to charity.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- LESGO – LGBTQIA+ friends, dates + more: LESGO is helping the LGBTQIA+ community find other local queer people that are looking for exactly what they’re looking for.
- Even – More than parents: Discover the Match Group dating app designed for single parents.
- Teleport – Members Matchmaking Universe: Apply for membership to join AI-focused dating platform launching in New York this Summer 2023.