GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Keepler – Your best relationships start here: Keepler is the only app and community designed to help you thrive in your relationships — whether you’re seriously single, casually dating, all-in committed, or somewhere in between.
- Gofriends – Find love or friends: Identify nearby users who want to meet you. Explore vibrant locations and the number of users online and ready to interact. Organize your outings and events and invite your friends to join you.
- Sniffies – A modern, map-based meetup app for gay, bi, and curious Cruisers: Sniffies is carefully crafted with groundbreaking tools and cutting-edge features designed to make meeting Cruisers as quick, easy, and exciting as possible.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Rater – the ‘Anti-Catfishing’ Singles Social App: Rater’s platform offers a multi-tier solution to the rapidly growing problem of profile dishonesty, catfishing, and worldwide romance financial scams.
- Luvabuzza – the Next Generation of Online Dating with Bluetooth Low Energy: The platform’s innovative tech scans the surrounding area 24/7 and notifies users of potential matches.
- Cupiee – the world’s first AI-Blockchain dating app: The platform uses blockchain technology for greater user security and a marketplace of virtual tokens & NFTs.