GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Lua – Designed to create deep and intimate connections: Skip the small talk and connect deeply with its swipe-free design.
- Swish – Real life dating: Whether you’re looking for love, need a date today, or just want to chat, Swish is there to organise real life dates rather than just collecting likes.
- Summer – Under swiping: Connecting with new people has never been easier. Every user close by is displayed in front of you and takes away the overanalyzing of swiping.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- #Dating – online dating app: You have the freedom to date your way. Over one million people have already joined. Match, chat, flirt and connect with local singles!
- Lobstr – go on a lunch date: The best way to know someone is to meet in person.
- SinglesAroundMe – local dating: The world’s first location based dating app established in 2010.