GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- New Online Forum Launches to Connect School Mates – Schoolmates.co.uk can be used by anyone who attended school in the last 100 years and is designed to be the number one place for schoolmates to keep in touch.
- iAPPROVEAPP Featured on AMC Network’s NewsWatch During Sexual Assault Awareness Month – iAPPROVE is a technology firm providing solutions for individual empowerment designed to prevent sexual harassment and sexual assaults.
- AllWidowers.com Goes on Helping Widowed Men Mend their Hearts Nationwide –AllWidowers.com is a safe and respected dating platform which provides widowers from the United States with a chance to revive their love life.
- STEAMRole is like Tinder for mentorship – With STEAMRole, the idea is to empower professionals to easily share their stories with students and young professionals.
- Now, Tinder style app Farmder for single farmers: Here’s why it make sense – Farmder is a special app having all the functionality of any popular dating app especially for farmers.
- Beyond Tinder, happn: Relationship expert Elena Eustache launches LoveTheApp – LoveTheApp is for users who are genuinely seeking life-long committed relationships or marriage.
- HSVDating.net Increases Dating Possibilities for HSV Singles Nationwide – HSVDating.net is for people with herpes to have their place on the web where they can meet others and find love.
- The “Tinder for meeting people at Coachella” also works at Sunset Music Festival and Wanee – Radiate wants to be your social network for music festivals (or festival flings).
- Meetwo receives 6,000 downloads in first month after launch – Read GDI’s interview with CEO and Vision Driver Sebastien Koubar here.