GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with email@example.com to find out more.
- Update – Perfect social plans in seconds, powered by AI: From first dates to day trips, Update’s AI can help you make plans in seconds that match your taste, mood, and interests.
- FateDate – Endorsing safer dating while creating true matches: Partnered with venues in and around Leicestershire, UK to help provide better dating experiences.
- Kopi Date – Conversation centred 1:1 coffee meet-ups for singles: It offers the easiest, most stress-free way to meet interesting people in Singapore. Leave the work to them and take swiping off your to-do list.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Blaber – Feel the voice: Where people can connect in a meaningful way through voice, disappearing texts, and audiomemes.
- Relate Date – Dating On Values: Relate Date not only helps you find a partner, but also helps you understand who is the right partner for you.
- Katch – The meet up events app: A meetup events service that brings people together in a fun, relaxed atmosphere – to create magic.