The League Releases Its London ‘Pre-Game’ Schedule Ahead Of The App’s Launch In The City

The League London

The League has released the schedule for its two-week-long London “pre-game” – a selection of events, starting on the 18th April, to mark the app’s launch in the city.

Founded in 2015 by Amanda Bradford, The League is already live in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, DC, and Boston and will be launching in London on the 25th April.

To mark the launch, The League is hosting a selection of events to bring singles together – the so-called “pre-game” will kick off on the 18th April with a private lunch, luncheon and cocktail party and will end on the 29th April with “closing cocktails”.

The League explains that each of the events will have between 30 and 100 attendees, 30% of which will be “celebrities, influencers, tastemakers and press” and the remaining 70% will be hand-picked applicants.

Attendees will be granted “founding member status” and will receive complimentary lifetime membership to the app (usually costing $999 or £805.13).

Speaking about the London launch, Bradford said: “London has an incredible pool of ambitious, well-educated men and women that are looking for someone who shares their drive. There aren’t many cities like London in the world.”

The League currently has over 10,000 people on its London waiting list and it will be choosing just 2,000 singles to join the app once it launches.

Its London launch is part of an international expansion program, the company planning to open in 10 other international cities later this year.

To find out more about The League please click here and check out the full “pre-game” schedule below:

The League London