GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Welcome to FIT Dating: Where we help you find your missing piece – FIT wants to keep you from becoming another victim to online scammers and insures all profiles are completely legitimate.
- Michigan-startup launches DateAha! – a Yelp-like online dating extension – The free tool is a browser extension that syncs with dating profiles so users can leave anonymous reviews about dates they’ve had.
- Highly Devoted: Cannabis friendly matchmaking, date coaching & experiences – Highly Devoted caters to smart, passionate, sophisticated cannabis consumers who are tired of the swipe apps and dating sites.
- ZoMatch.com: Connect Compatibly – ZoMatch matches users based on spiritual compatibility and whether or not their karma compliments each other.
- MovieMates: Where movies bring people together – Select movies you’re interested in, buy tickets and find a date to go with.