GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Wowzer: Dating For Dog Lovers – Wowzer is not just for people who own a dog, but those who love dogs as well. It is set to be launched in the United States very soon.
- India’s first video-biodata matrimonial site “Dil Ke Rishte” launched – The newly-launched video platform is aiming to create better connections before the two users meet in real-life.
- The Forj Dating App Positions Itself as a Values-Driven & Jewish-Centric Alternative to Swipe Culture – Forj uses innovative AI technology to help singles date smarter by showing them how well they’re compatible with someone.
- Swagy, a revolutionary new Gay Dating App, launches for IOS and Android devices – Swagy is designed to create a positive user experience with equal opportunities for every man and anti-harassment features.
- Guster launch fake dating site ‘Gusto’ with new music video – The American alternative rock band created a semi-functional dating product to celebrate the release of their new song ‘Overexcited’.
- Flirt Naija is a Nigerian Dating Site & App Where Singles Live Chat With Date Prospects Around the World – The Nigerian dating service has over 979,000 members, and continues to grow more diverse with every new signup.