GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Graffiti, Inc. Launches DateAha! Allowing Online Daters to Leave Anonymous Public Feedback on Any Dating Profile – DateAha! is a free Chrome browser extension that acts as an accountability system and helps online daters make better educated decisions.
- Slindir: Dating for the fit & active – Slindir uses video profiles so singles with an active lifestyle can better show off their personalities.
- Tapdat Is The New Dating App That Will Help You Get Straight To The Point & Cut Any Awkward Chats – Tapdat is a sex-positive app that uses humour to encourage people to be positive and open about their desires.
- RedSquareCupid Launch – Filipino2date a Trusted Filipino Dating Platform – This new platform uses a high level security system to offer a safe space for men from the US who are searching for a Filipino partner.
- New “Tinder for Farmers” Dating App Brings Together People Looking to Meet Country Singles – Farmers Dating seeks to become the leading dating app for people looking to meet and connect with country singles.
- Prompt Dating: Alternative Reality Dating – Singles drag and drop potential matches into the Love Zone, Friend Zone, or the Not Sure Zone.
- WillCalled: The New ‘Tinder-Meets-StubHub’ Dating App – Users choose a live ticketed event they are interested in attending and swipe through potential dates interested in the same event.