GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Breza: Breaking the ice is a breeze – Brezaa shows users their unique common interests and allows them to send personalised icebreakers.
- Swanned: British & Irish Dating App – Swanned is a platform for British & Irish expats to connect with one another after leaving their homes for a new life overseas.
- Peel: Serious Dating in Toronto – Users are only allowed to engage in two simultaneous conversations in order to support more meaningful interactions.
- The Claw: Be Lovely, Stay Bubbly – Users are matched based on their favourite ‘White Claw’ flavour and how they respond to three key drinking-related questions.
- Miingle: Online Dating Blog – This website provides singles with a variety of dating advice, including how to choose the best photos, how to recover from a breakup and what to do for a first date.