GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Meetopolis: Meet The One – This platform helps users manage their dating and social life with a customisable dashboard, as well as getting information about the best apps for their needs.
- So GAY!: So Fabulous, So Wonderful – A new dating app for gay men who are looking for a serious relationship, rather than a hookup.
- Blink: First Impression, Real Connection – Launching soon in Los Angeles, Blink is an app that will allow users to schedule virtual, blind, speed dates during pre-designated time slots.
- Struck: The Universe is Trying to Tell You Something – The astrology-based matchmaking app connects users based on their birth charts and position of the solar system.
- NewIFBSingles.com: A Ministry of Verity Baptist Church – The free website connects singles who are Independent Fundamentalist Baptist.