GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Baklava: The True Arab Relationship App – Baklava allows users to add prompts to their profile, like other people’s content and send expiring snaps.
- Red Flag Dating: Make Connections, Not Matches – Users can choose to share their biggest secrets with certain matches helping them to create stronger connections.
- Mixxi: Beyond Swiping – Mixxi hosts in-person and virtual mixers to connect singles in a safe and fun environment where daters with similar qualities.
- Gentley: Authentic relationships that fit your ambitions – A new sugar dating platform that has curated an algorithm to try and form relationships based on more than finances.
- Couply: Keep the spark in your relationship burning – It hosts personality tests to help couples understand their differences, as well as providing custom date ideas, gift suggestions and general advice.