GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- ‘Tinder for jobs’ app matches job seekers with employers – Young people create an account on MrEmploy, including a 15-second profile video, to find jobs at businesses of any size.
- HIVPOZ: Dating for HIV+ Individuals – This dating site is targeted at heterosexual and queer singles who want to connect with other HIV positive individuals.
- The Affair Site: Making it Easy to Have an Affair – The extramarital platform offers a new place to easily and discreetly meet other married people.
- Bernie Singles: Be part of the movement – Currently in beta testing, this website for Bernie Sanders supporters asks new users how politically active they are.
- RealtimeCampaign.com Boosts Adaptiveness in the Current Dating Era With Speed Dating NYC Areas – A definitive list of all the nearby speed dating events for singles who want to try immediate offline connections.
- BiCupid Launches Exclusive Member Sign-up Offer For Pride Month – To encourage more bisexual men and women to date, new users get an extra month free when they buy a three month membership.
- Pin Pals: Social and Dating App: Users can find new friendships and romantic relationships by filling out various search criteria.