GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Morak: The Dating Site for Discerning Singles Interested in Finding a Long-Term Relationship in the UK – Morak maintains tight security, so members can safely connect with other relationship-minded singles.
- DNA Romance: Online Dating Based on Science – DNA Romance translates information hidden in your DNA code and provides a forecast of potential”chemistry” with prospective matches.
- Skylight Technologies: Authentic Video Dating – Users upload seven-second videos of themselves answering questions to show off their personality.
- SugarMommaWebsite: A Dating Platform Designed to Entice Cougars & Cubs Looking for Excitement – Cougars and cubs can now meet on a safe and tested dating platform.
- I’m Yours: How the Quality-Driven Dating Site Counters Modern Swiping Culture in the U.K – Singles who are burnt out on swiping can create a free account to engage in a more traditional online dating experience.
- UKMatureDatingSite.com Prioritizes the Needs of Singles Over 40 & Delivers a Trustworthy Dating Service – Its interface makes the experience easier to navigate, so users don’t have to be technical wizards to form relationships.