To support our young and enthusiastic team we are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about analyzing user behavior and improving the experience, retention, conversion and virality of Twoo. Do you eat statistics, research docs, product plans and social media for breakfast and don’t go to sleep before all stats are going into the right direction? Then apply here now!
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Assess opportunities through competitive analysis, market trends, segmentation, brand awareness, and user feedback
- Monitor product usage to observe trends and make data driven decisions for enhancements, new features and products
- Create user-centric product requirements based upon market analysis, business strategy and customer needs
- Generate new product ideas that have a high value to our users, increase our profitability, and align with our overall mission and vision
- Work closely with design, QA and development to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly in detailed design specifications and in the construction of the products assigned
- Identifying and mitigating design and process risks
The Product Manager will be reporting to the Product Director. The position will be based in Ghent (Belgium) or London (UK).
Click here to apply for the job.