GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Leka – Asia’s Authentic Alternative Social App: The most expressive way to connect freely with your close friends.
- Candid – Real People, Real Videos, Real Interests: Candid uses video bios along with matching hashtags to create real world matches.
- Fet – Discover the Fetish Universe: Fed up with the standard dating apps? Explore your kinks, join the Fetish & BDSM community and get ready for dates out of this world!
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- WinknLink – Wink, Link and Meet Instantly over Food and Drinks: Find People who share your “Food and Drink DNA” and get together at a local restaurant, bar or club.
- Qeysh – Get Off the App and On A Date: Years of research went into making Qeysh (Quiche) a website that seeks to correct all the worst things about online dating.
- Made My Date – Want us to plan your next date for you? : The platform provides bespoke date packages, organises singles events, and offers coaching services.