GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Dominion Dating: Are you ready to light some fires? – A traditional Christian dating website that is looking to connect godly singles with the sole purpose of getting married.
- Weaver: The dating app based on core values – Weaver utilises a variety of dating and social features to gain a deep understanding of its users and connect with likeminded others.
- Couple: The only dating app you’ll need – Matches mutually organise dates and calls before linking them to their individual calendars.
- ReKindle: Say hello to LOVE again – ReKindle helps divorced singles get over their nerves start dating again, potentially for the first time in years.
- LoveByName: The Key to Happiness – Members are matched based on their full names using an ancient numerical system to identify their individual personality traits.