GDI has announced the full agenda for the New York City Conference 2022. Taking place on Thursday 24th March 2022 at The Dream Downtown, GDI will be joined by a raft of exceptional speakers, including representatives from Grindr, Google, EME Hive, So Syncd, Jigsaw, and many more.
Hosted at the Dream Downtown, New York City, speaker sessions will run all day, with free lunch and refreshments provided throughout. The conference is followed by an evening of drinks, giving guests an informal networking opportunity to make professional connections.
The night before the conference, Wednesday, 23rd March, we are also hosting an exclusive pre-conference networking session, at a venue which will be confirmed closer to the time.
Tickets are currently available here for $399.
Get your tickets now before they sell out!
- 10am – 10:15am – Jessica Alderson – So Syncd
- 10:15am – 10:30am – Adam Cohen Aslatei – S’More
- 10:30am – 10:45am – Christoph Hermes – IrisNet
- 10:45am – 11am – Ross Williams – White Label Dating
- 11:30am – 11:45am – Catherine Connelly (Meet Group), Mariko Tokioka (EME Hive), Kathryn Kosmides (Garbo) – Women In Dating Panel
- 11:45am – 12pm – Stuart Rogers – ActiveFence
- 12pm – 12:15pm – Alex Durrant – Jigsaw
- 12:15pm – 12:30pm – Russ Haywood – CanWe
- 1:15pm – 1:30pm – Lars Rydtzander – Besedo
- 1:30pm – 1:45pm – Catherine Connelly – The Meet Group
- 1:45pm – 2pm – Dr. Hannah Shimko – Online Dating Association
- 2pm – 2:15pm – Hill Stark – Spectrum Labs
- 2:15pm – 2:30pm – Bill Alena – Dating Group
- 3pm – 3:15pm – Daniel Fernandez – EME Hive
- 3:15pm – 3:30pm – Jay Neves – First Beat Media with Utopia Analytics
- 3:30pm – 3:45pm – Tina Houser, Rich Taylor, Caitlin Alexander – Press Play
- 3:45pm – 4pm – Andy Kraut – Grindr
- 4pm – 4:15pm – Ali Smith – Google