GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Blink – A conversation is worth a thousand swipes: Blink schedules you for dates based on what you’re looking for and when you’re free, so you get to stop worrying about swiping.
- Iwi – Support the revolution in dating: A new sort of dating app that connects compatible personalities in a very personalised manner.
- Tame – The healthy dating app: On Tame, users can only talk to one person at a time. During a conversation, neither person can view other profiles.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Desperate Dating – Seriously Keen Singles: Everyone who joins Desperate Dating agrees that they have been single for 3 or more years and don’t want to waste any more time.
- Nine – Online dating doesn’t have to stink: The safest & most human-centric digital matchmaker for modern dating in Asia.
- 20 Dating – Extreme age gap dating: The dating site where you can only view profiles of people who are 20 years older, or 20 years younger.