GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Chapter 2 – A Community & Dating App built by widows for widows: A UK-based app exclusively for widows and widowers with a community, forum, dating and friendship platform.
- Offleash’d – Connecting People Through Pets: Its Dating Mode is where human interests and pet personalities come together for a truly customised approach to love in the digital age.
- Dua (Dating) – A social and community platform that connects people all over the world: Find your like-minded people within fragmented communities and reconnect.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Whirl – Not a dating app, a Matchmaking App: Whether you’re in or out of a relationship, looking or not looking for someone, we welcome you to download our platform to help your single friends find love.
- Ziinkle – Match and meet in real-life, in real-time: Ziinkle lets you see where other singles are out and about socially so you can make decisions on where to go.
- Motto – Gay & Queer Hookups: Motto is a gay & queer, membership-based matchmaking app for hookups and casual dating.