GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- The Meetery – The ‘One Drink’ Dating App: The Meetery is making it socially acceptable to leave your date after ONE drink (30 minutes)
- NIM – Exclusively for Ambitious Muslim Singles: NIM is a members-only Muslim dating app for those who are ready to find their other half.
- Blush – AI-powered dating simulator: Blush helps you learn and practice relationship skills in a safe and fun environment.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Heartstring – Trust the vibe: Heartstring is the #1 video dating app. Our Pitch Your Friend feature invites friends to endorse friends in their dating profile. Our vision is to create a dating culture built on authentic human expression.
- Date with US – Our vision is to bring out the most authentic you to find your perfect match: The future of dating is authenticity and the key to connecting online is video. We create high-quality video reels for your dating profile to stand out.
- Weaver – The dating app based on core values: Tired of wasting time on the wrong people? Weaver is the only dating app based on core values to find people who share what’s most important to you.