GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Kiri – Chat, Meet & Date New People: Kiri is a geolocation-based social networking application for the LGBTQ+ and broader community.
- Koko – Stop swiping, enjoy real life: No need to swipe left or right, no time limiting rules, & absolutely no guarantee you’ll meet the love of your life. Instead, Koko encourages you to chat up & meet cool, like-minded people directly and in reality.
- Hulah – Find Better Guys Endorsed by Other Women: The dating app that empowers women to take control of their dating lives and date only better guys.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Leka – Asia’s Authentic Alternative Social App: The most expressive way to connect freely with your close friends.
- Candid – Real People, Real Videos, Real Interests: Candid uses video bios along with matching hashtags to create real world matches.
- Fet – Discover the Fetish Universe: Fed up with the standard dating apps? Explore your kinks, join the Fetish & BDSM community and get ready for dates out of this world!