GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Ditto – The dating revolution is here: No swiping. No endless messaging. No s**t first dates. Join the NYC waitlist now.
- Sylly – The first date app: A campus dating app created by and for university students in the USA.
- Cat Cupid: TikTok-Style Dating App for Cat Owners: Launching on Valentine’s Day, this video-first app brings cat lovers together.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- IRLY – F*ck the texting stage, let’s video chat instead: IRLY (I Really Like You) is a Gen Z, video chat based dating platform that eliminates the social barriers of traditional dating apps.
- Surge – The Cutting-Edge Gay Dating App: Looking for Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now? Surge is all-inclusive, dance to your own beat.
- MoDate – The Mutual Friend You Wish You Had: MoDate makes dating in the Modern Orthodox world more accessible by expanding people’s networks and creating connections.