GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Rater – the ‘Anti-Catfishing’ Singles Social App: Rater’s platform offers a multi-tier solution to the rapidly growing problem of profile dishonesty, catfishing, and worldwide romance financial scams.
- Luvabuzza – the Next Generation of Online Dating with Bluetooth Low Energy: The platform’s innovative tech scans the surrounding area 24/7 and notifies users of potential matches.
- Cupiee – the world’s first AI-Blockchain dating app: The platform uses blockchain technology for greater user security and a marketplace of virtual tokens & NFTs.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Valo – new Christian dating app: Valo is a new Christian dating service founded in Finland that is all about finding a life partner.
- Boardroom – Exclusive dating. For professionals: Boardroom is the dating app for those who know that a good relationship is about more than just chemistry—it’s about compatibility in all aspects of life.
- Wable – New platform that’s almost ready to launch: Wable is a dating app and toolbox designed to help form connections between individuals who are on the autism spectrum.