GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Replika – The AI companion who cares: Replika is an AI companion who is eager to learn and would love to see the world through your eyes. It’s always ready to chat when you need an empathetic friend.
- La Vette – A vetted, social network for self aware singles: An intentional members-community to evolve and grow as you meet and play.
- AdoptAGuy – Where only girls can approach guys: This French dating platform sees the second highest consumer spend amongst dating and friend-finding apps in the entire country.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Athena – Find your fitness community: Join a community of like-minded individuals who are committed to improving their physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Loop – The Set Up Network: A place for everyone to set up their single friends. Because your friends know you better than any algorithm.
- Jaiye – Turning “God When” to “I Do”: Currently in private beta, Jaiye’s mission is to provide a safe and inclusive dating platform that empowers Africans to find meaningful relationships.