GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Desperate Dating – Seriously Keen Singles: Everyone who joins Desperate Dating agrees that they have been single for 3 or more years and don’t want to waste any more time.
- Nine – Online dating doesn’t have to stink: The safest & most human-centric digital matchmaker for modern dating in Asia.
- 20 Dating – Extreme age gap dating: The dating site where you can only view profiles of people who are 20 years older, or 20 years younger.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Djungo – Make Friends. Find Love: A value based relationship app that sparks connection between people with shared interests and values.
- Omi – Dating, Friends, and More: A social network that allows you to date pleasantly and safely using world-leading facial recognition technology.
- Flamme – Discover, Plan and Cherish your Relationship: Formerly known as Sparks, Flamme wants to help make relationships more simple and fun by easing decision making and introducing new experiences.