GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Boo – Meet new people by personality: Boo is the app for connecting with compatible and like-minded souls. Date, chat, match, make friends and meet new people by personality.
- WidowsFire – It’s all about the physical: A fun and flirty, non-judgemental, discreet place to meet like-minded people in the UK who understand.
- flutrr – Welcome to love’s new language: India’s first multilingual, safe, and inclusive dating app which provides a delightful dating experience in one’s own language.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Bad Boy Dating – Leave him before you fall for him: Who doesn’t like speed, adrenaline, excitement, and power? Gym hungry fit bad boy versus steady leveled headed accountant. Which do you think will be the most fun to date?
- Scratchbac – Your hyperlocal tribe: Scratchbac is a Singaporean hyperlocal social app that reconnects you with the people nearby to build the community of your dreams.
- nocam – @friends for videos: Record nocam videos when friends @ you. The camera is turned off so you can’t see how you look while recording. @ friends to record next.