GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Kismia: A New Player in the Canadian Dating Market – The subscription-based dating service has continued its expansion in English-speaking markets.
- Spingle: Spin. Win. Date – The app spins a wheel of local singles with similar interests and whoever it lands on automatically gets put into a match.
- CORD.global: Where Conscious Polyamory Meets The Swinger Lifestyle! – The polyamorous dating platform is one of the winners of HubStars’ ‘Million Dollar Dating Project’.
- Klick: An App That Goes Beyond Profile Photos – This Singapore-based app allows users to post social media updates to express their individual personalities.
- u2nite: Gay Chat and Dating – A 100% free relationship app for gay men and has just introduced its own video dating update.