GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Socially: The 1-2-1 Meet-Up App For Anyone Living and Working in London – Launching later this year, Socially will help anyone looking to widen their social networks for friendship, dating and active pursuits/sports.
- A Denver Native Created an Artificially Intelligent Dating App – AIMM is designed to resemble a human matchmaker and removes the need for swiping to find a match.
- This new dating app is designed especially for farmers, rangers, cowboys and cowgirls – Farmers Match is free to join and dedicated to help farmers find other farmers to date, hook up or even just have simple chats.
- New LGBTQ Social App Hopes To Change Dating Culture – Berkey offers users the ability to share activity-based interests without the expectation of a hookup.
- PozMatch.com is Bringing HIV-Positive Singles Together in an Online Community – This niche dating site gives HIV/AIDS positive singles a safe place to interact with potential love interests.
- New Mom Makes Money By Doing Something Interesting For Married Men – WhatsYourPrice pairs women with rich men who pay thousands of dollars for nothing but their company.