GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Bounce: Match Tonight, Meet Tonight – Bounce is the spontaneous way to meet cool people. No endless messaging, swiping or scheduling.
- Safe Date: From The KK Group – SafeDate is the innovative new free mobile app that automatically makes sure your friends have got you back home. Securely and privately.
- BuckleUp: Date Nearby & Now – This new app utilises live location technology to connect compatible singles on public transport.
- Cows Get Own Tinder-Style App for Breeding – Tudder lets farmers find breeding matches by swiping on pictures of cattle with details of their age, location and owner.
- Forj: Jewish Dating – Forj offers suggested icebreakers to help Jewish singles find their perfect match.
- Old Style Dating in Valentine’s Charity Push – The ‘Have a Heart Find a Heart’ Challenge donates 100% of profits from the first 6 months of a member’s fees to children living with life-limiting conditions.
- YEO: Secure private messaging on your terms – This new private messaging platform lets users securely share messages, files and images in one-on-one or group chats.